Posted to alt.home.repair

Default "Rough" tile and baseboard

On May 2, 7:50*am, wrote:
My wife and I both like the look of "rough" tile i.e. not ceramic,
more natural looking tile. *I am curious whether or not it is a good
choice for us. *We are installing a drop in tub. *The tub will be
sitting on this tile surface. *I assume we will be able to cock the
gaps to make it "mate" up nice. *However, what do you do with
baseboards? *It seems to me that there will be gaps between the bottom
of the baseboard and the tile.

Thank you,
Chris

Do you ever sit on the edge of the tub? I sure wouldn't want to sit
on a rough surface. Lots of grout needed for the basebaord