Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default Way OT and political, too

On May 2, 2:11*am, Tim Daneliuk wrote:
Robatoy wrote:
On May 2, 12:49 am, Mark & Juanita wrote:
charlieb wrote:
Tim Daneliuk wrote:
The tragedy here is that the Hopeium smokers still don't get what an
incredible
menace this guy is. *It's what happens when the adults don't pay
attention and drunks, drug addicts, and intellectual children control the
vote...
* * As opposed to the borderline illiterate, Born Again, ex- cocaine and
alcohol
* * abuser, oblivious of the world around him, borderline moron, Deer In
The
* * Headlights guy that the REAL Americans voted into the office last
time?
* You mean the guy whose grades were higher than both Al Gore's and John
Kerry's (who served in Vietnam)?

* * Or the Air Head that the same folks rallied behind as the vice
presidential
* * candidate for their party? *(I've got plenty of foreing policy
experience
* You know, for someone who voted for a ticket with Joe Biden as the Vice
President, I would think you would have the intelligence to keep your head
low on that one. *"Stand up Chuck! *Oh, God, what am I saying? *Everybody
stand up for Chuck!" *

* * - because I can SEE Russia from parts of MY state).
* Clue for the apparently clueless: *the VP candidate didn't say that: Tina
Fey on SNL said that during a comedy skit.

* They told me if I voted for McCain, I'd get an idiot for a vice president.
They were right.

"GIBSON: What insight into Russian actions, particularly in the last
couple of weeks, does the proximity of the state give you?

PALIN: They're our next door neighbors and you can actually see Russia
from land here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska.

THAT was her take on foreign affairs.

THAT was the take her handlers permitted.

Weak, Tim. Weak, even for you.