Pete C

Default Ungumming a Mira shower

On Tue, 27 Jul 2004 20:57:31 +0100, Andy Mabbett
wrote:

Thank you. I can't find a model number on the unit (it was installed
when I moved here, and I don't have any paperwork). It's an 8.5Kw
"Sport", which doesn't seem to be made anymore, and the current "Sport"
models have a different style.

Hi,

Try emailing them details and a picture, they should have a manual for
your shower on file, or use the manual for the current Sport:

http://www.mirashowers.com/onlinecatalog/pdf/p3278_4a.pdf

The way to remove the heater tank should be pretty much the same. It
might even be possible to descale the heater tank in situ.

Also have a look through Google Groups:

http://groups.google.com/groups?&q=d...+shower+heater

cheers,
Pete.