Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Franc Zabkar Franc Zabkar is offline

Default TDS544A adjustment software

On Thu, 30 Apr 2009 20:50:26 -0500, Andy Cuffe put
finger to keyboard and composed:

On Thu, 16 Apr 2009 00:25:57 -0500, Andy Cuffe
wrote:

Does anyone know where I can find a copy of the adjustment software
for a Tektronix TDS544A oscilloscope? It's a small DOS program that's
required to make all electrical adjustments.

According to the service manual, the same software is also used for
the TDS520A, 524A, and 540A. It's not on their web site, and I doubt
they will want to help since its over 15 years old.
Andy Cuffe

I finally managed to find a copy, so if anyone else needs it, send me
an email.

Why not upload it here?
ftp://bama.sbc.edu/downloads/tek/
http://www.bitsavers.org/pdf/tektronix/
http://www.eserviceinfo.com

BTW there is no copyright restriction AFAICT:
http://www.bitsavers.org/pdf/tektron...ghtRelease.pdf

- Franc Zabkar