Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default Way OT and political, too

On May 2, 12:49*am, Mark & Juanita wrote:
charlieb wrote:
Tim Daneliuk wrote:

The tragedy here is that the Hopeium smokers still don't get what an
incredible
menace this guy is. *It's what happens when the adults don't pay
attention and drunks, drug addicts, and intellectual children control the
vote...

* * As opposed to the borderline illiterate, Born Again, ex- cocaine and
alcohol
* * abuser, oblivious of the world around him, borderline moron, Deer In
The
* * Headlights guy that the REAL Americans voted into the office last
time?

* You mean the guy whose grades were higher than both Al Gore's and John
Kerry's (who served in Vietnam)?

* * Or the Air Head that the same folks rallied behind as the vice
presidential
* * candidate for their party? *(I've got plenty of foreing policy
experience

* You know, for someone who voted for a ticket with Joe Biden as the Vice
President, I would think you would have the intelligence to keep your head
low on that one. *"Stand up Chuck! *Oh, God, what am I saying? *Everybody
stand up for Chuck!" *

* * - because I can SEE Russia from parts of MY state).

* Clue for the apparently clueless: *the VP candidate didn't say that: Tina
Fey on SNL said that during a comedy skit.

* They told me if I voted for McCain, I'd get an idiot for a vice president.
They were right.

"GIBSON: What insight into Russian actions, particularly in the last
couple of weeks, does the proximity of the state give you?

PALIN: They're our next door neighbors and you can actually see Russia
from land here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska.

THAT was her take on foreign affairs.