Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default Way OT and political, too

On May 1, 9:40*pm, charlieb wrote:
Tim Daneliuk wrote:
The tragedy here is that the Hopeium smokers still don't get what an incredible
menace this guy is. *It's what happens when the adults don't pay attention
and drunks, drug addicts, and intellectual children control the vote...

* * As opposed to the borderline illiterate, Born Again, ex- cocaine and
alcohol
* * abuser, oblivious of the world around him, borderline moron, Deer In
The
* * Headlights guy that the REAL Americans voted into the office last
time?

* * Or the Air Head that the same folks rallied behind as the vice
presidential
* * candidate for their party? *(I've got plenty of foreing policy
experience
* * - because I can SEE Russia from parts of MY state).

MY reaction to Sarah Palin is the desire to slap her on the ass and
ask her "WHO's your daddy?"
I don't care what anybody says, she is totally schtuppable.