Posted to rec.woodworking
Len[_3_] Len[_3_] is offline

Default Way OT and political, too

I thought all REAL Americans had left the country already! They thought that
Bush the drunk, drug addict, and intellectual child was GOOD. at least the
drug addict Rush is still here .Obama is not the bogyman, wither you agree
with him or not and more than half the country does(he the one who was
elected). please just get over it Just remember the Most important branch of
government is the legislature not the president and they are Our direct
representatives and If you do not like what THEY are doing vote them out!

My spouse is from communist china and as soon a she heard Mr. Bush back in
2000 she thought HE was the communist and totaltairan ,so go figure

Leonard