Posted to rec.woodworking
Upscale Upscale is offline

Default Way OT and political, too

"Tim Daneliuk" wrote in message
like sex and drugs and rock-n-roll), I'm making fun of you for being
so gullible and falling for the Dems line of B.S...

Yeah, but it's much more fun to criticise loser freaks like you who have no
life whatsoever. You're completely gone where there's any discussion about
woodworking, but as soon as there's a thread on something political or how
the system is costing you, you're back here with a vengeance. Twelve
messages within the space of a few hours.

That's your total existence. Whine, whine, whine, sleep a bit and whine some
more. Pretty damned pathetic in any venue.

Yeah Miller, you lying asshole, I'm here insulting someone again. Funny
though, how it's usually you and Daneliuk that are on the receiving end?