Posted to rec.woodworking
Tim Daneliuk Tim Daneliuk is offline

Default Way OT and political, too

charlieb wrote:
Tim Daneliuk wrote:

He should just go ahead and select someone from the leadership
of the Communist Party USA. He has all the votes he needs, why
bother with even the slightest pretense of caring for the
Constitution any longer...

. . . since the last administration already did most of it in anyway?
(torture, pre-emptive war, wire tapping without warrants, presidential
"signings" that allowed violating existing laws - with impunity,
Alberto
Gonzales, ...)

And they were able to do these things *legally* courtesy of the half
dozen presidents before them. Most of what is in Patriot was already
written into law under the guise of "The War On Drugs". W merely
appropriated it for the "War On Terrrah". But you W haters don't
get that. In fact, it's become a hobby to hate him for things he
either didn't do, did legally, or had ample precedent for. I'm not
defending *him* (since I mostly oppose government meddling in things
like sex and drugs and rock-n-roll), I'm making fun of you for being
so gullible and falling for the Dems line of B.S...

Tim Daneliuk
PGP Key:
http://www.tundraware.com/PGP/