Posted to rec.woodworking
evodawg[_2_] evodawg[_2_] is offline

Default Way OT and political, too

charlieb wrote:

Tim Daneliuk wrote:

The tragedy here is that the Hopeium smokers still don't get what an
incredible
menace this guy is. It's what happens when the adults don't pay
attention and drunks, drug addicts, and intellectual children control the
vote...

As opposed to the borderline illiterate, Born Again, ex- cocaine and
alcohol
abuser, oblivious of the world around him, borderline moron, Deer In
The
Headlights guy that the REAL Americans voted into the office last
time?

Or the Air Head that the same folks rallied behind as the vice
presidential
candidate for their party? (I've got plenty of foreing policy
experience
- because I can SEE Russia from parts of MY state).

But wait now we have a Community Organizer as the Commander and Chief. Give
me a ****ing break!! Lets not forget an idiot every time he opens his mouth
he shoves his own foot in it. Wonder who that would be?

--
"You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK"