Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Small engine help

Cell phone camera is your friend when taking apart something!

Good luck.

Martin
No books ?

Ivan Vegvary wrote:
Disassembled my Ryobi small tiller. The primer bulb had given up.
During the week that it took to get a new bulb, I forgot where the
little hoses go. Yes, I had to pull them all to put a new filter into
the gas tank.

Gas tank has two holes, one gets a tube with filter. Primer bulb has
two connections. Carburetor has two connections. What goes where?

BTW, I do have a manual but the drawing shows the gas lines in exploded
view and not their real location.

Thanks,
Ivan Vegvary