Posted to rec.woodworking
mac davis[_5_] mac davis[_5_] is offline

Default O/T: Houston, You have a Problem

On Thu, 30 Apr 2009 09:37:36 -0700, jo4hn wrote:

mac davis wrote:
On Thu, 30 Apr 2009 07:28:01 -0500, "HeyBub" wrote:

Their answering machine says their "temporary" office hours are 8:30 to
4:30. There's some ambiguity here, I can't tell if the hours are temporary
or the office is.

Yeah, that's what I get...
I guess the office is open but not the store yet.. I'm not even sure from their
emails whether the office is still IN the store..
I'd be glad to check it out for you, but it must be fifteen years since I've
been in that part of town - the area is populated principally light
manufacturing and small industrial concerns. You can do a Google Street View
to see the neighborhood.

Nice "boogie 'til you drop" web site, though.

Thanks, I think.. lol
watz "boogie 'til you drop"??

"we boogied in the kitchen,
we boogied in the hall,
I got some on my fingers,
so I wiped it on the wall."

-Chuck Berry, "Reelin' and Rockin" (IIRC)

Yep, I know that part, John..
Just not sure how that relates to a web site.. lol

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing