Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
JR North JR North is offline

Default Small engine help

The primer will have one connection to the bottom of the tank, and one
on the carb body. The primer pumps fuel into the carb throat; it doesn't
pressurize the tank.
JR
Dweller in the cellar

Ivan Vegvary wrote:
Disassembled my Ryobi small tiller. The primer bulb had given up.
During the week that it took to get a new bulb, I forgot where the
little hoses go. Yes, I had to pull them all to put a new filter into
the gas tank.

Gas tank has two holes, one gets a tube with filter. Primer bulb has
two connections. Carburetor has two connections. What goes where?

BTW, I do have a manual but the drawing shows the gas lines in exploded
view and not their real location.

Thanks,
Ivan Vegvary

Dependence is Vulnerability: