T.

Default Can water-based poly be thinned for wiping?

Fri, Oct 24, 2003, 10:30pm (Silvan) is
being funny:
Let's have a contest. I have $40 USD in my pocket. This feels like a
fortune. I haven't seen this much cash in a long time.

In US dollars: $13 in my money clip, $50.64 in my checking account
($24.45 of which is earmarked for a bill), 31 cents in my savings
account; for a total of $63.95. Less the $24.45, leaves $39.50
available.
And I foolishly thought I was about broke; actually, I appear to be
doing a bit better this month than usual.

JOAT
Make my shorts. Eat my day.

Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT
Web Page Update 23 Oct 2003.
Some tunes I like.
http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofal...OMETUNESILIKE/