Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Camouflaged tools

One of my locksmith friends raves about self drilling
screws. I'm still old fashioned. I use my blue Makita, and
drill pilot holes, and then use sheet metal screws for much
of what I do. But, the couple times I've done self drilling
screws, it's been good.

And the self drilling screws are camofaged. Can't find them
most of the time. Boxes of 100 is the way to go. If you can
find the box where you left it. That is.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"aemeijers" wrote in message

I went to the borg
and bought 100-count boxes of spares. And those hex-head
zinc-coated
self-tapping pole barn screws go in with such a satisfying
thunk,
compared to the wimpy Phillips-heads the thing was made
with.

--
aem sends...