Posted to alt.home.repair
Plague Boy Plague Boy is offline

Default Electric Fence

wrote:
On Wed, 29 Apr 2009 18:12:52 -0500, "ChairMan" wrote:

Electric Fence!

fence snipped

Upon waking from my electrically induced sleep I
realized a few things.
1- Three of my teeth seem to have melted.
2- I now have cramps in the bottoms of my feet and my right butt cheek (not
the left, just the right).
3- Poop, pee, and vomit when all mixed together, do not smell as bad as you
might think.
4- My left eye will not open.
5- My right eye will not close.
6- The lawnmower runs like a top now. Seriously! I think our little session
cleared out some carbon fouling or something, because it was better than
new after that.
7- My nuts are still smaller than average yet they are almost a foot long
8- I can turn on the TV in the game room by farting while thinking of the
number 4 (still don't understand this?)
That day changed my life. I now have a new found respect for things. I
appreciate the little things more, and now I always triple check to make
sure the fence is unplugged before I mow.
The good news, is that if a burglar does try to come over the fence, I can
clearly visualize what my security system will do to him, and THAT gives me
a warm and fuzzy feeling all over, which also reminds me to triple check
before I mow.

OMG
ROTFL
I think I just choked on my drink.....

Ok, now here's the part you probably forgot. You have to paint
electric fences so they dont rust. But you have to paint them while
they are turned on, using a paint brush. If you attempt to paint it
with the power off, the paint will shrink and peel off once you power
up the fence. So, grab your paint brush and have fun painting.
Remember, a professional painter always holds a paint brush by the
metal part right above the bristles, not the handle !!!

Remember, paint, poop, pee, and vomit when all mixed together, do
not smell as bad as you might think.

--
PB
"I suspect you're an arrogant little ****ant who grew up in the