Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default OT Metric System

Doug Miller wrote:
In article
,
harry k wrote:

And doesn't even need to be calculated. Dump 1 gallon or one liter
of product into the container and add 36 equal measures of the
dilutant. Exact dilution and no calculations needed.

Except that it would be handy, on occasion, to know if your container
was
going to be large enough to hold the final product *before* you start
mixing...

So put one part in a container. Add 18 parts dilutant. Mix it up.

Discard half.

Add 18 more parts dilutant.

OR

Put half of base amount in container. Add 18 parts dilutant.

OR

You get the idea.

It is theorized that, with every breath we take, one molecule of Ceaser's
dying words "Et tu, Brute?" are mixed with the volume of air we take in. I
like to think, instead, that I'm in some small way, reliving that night in
the backseat of a '55 Ford when the object of my affections screamed an
exultant 'Yippee!'