Posted to alt.home.repair
ransley ransley is offline

Default How to paint window scrren

On Apr 30, 10:47*am,
(enewton) wrote:
A screen room outside my home has fixed plastic "screens" that are
waterproofed by a thin coating of clear vinyl or similar plastic sheeting..
*Portions of the waterproofing layer are flaking off, exposing the
underlying screen grid. *I would like to paint about 30 square feet of the
screened area with an opaque paint to match the house trim, as i have seen
done to similar screen rooms in the neighborhood. *But none of my
neighbors know how the paint job was done on their homes. I would expect
to sand lightly to remove flaking plastic. *What should I use for paint
and how do I apply it to both the intact plastic areas and the porous grid
areas where the plastic has flaked off?

Newt

Delivered via *http://www.thestuccocompany.com/

I dont know about cleaning, but spray the sceen.