Bay Area Dave

Default Can water-based poly be thinned for wiping?

still having a hard time speaking for yourself, huh? Who do you get to
build your projects for you? do you invite your buddies over, crack
open a case of beer and let 'em use one of those famous plans you culled
off the net?

dave

T. wrote:

Fri, Oct 24, 2003, 8:48pm (EDT+4)

(B a r r y B u r k e J r .) says:
snip I think JOAT's point is that it may be POSSIBLE to thin it, but
the OP may like the results. Only the OP can make the decision to use it
from there. So, even if WE say it can be done the OP should STILL
try it on some scrap, to see if HE likes it.
Does that make sense?

Ah ha, I was thinking that was what I was saying, and apparently it
was.

JOAT
Make my shorts. Eat my day.

Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT
Web Page Update 23 Oct 2003.
Some tunes I like.
http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofal...OMETUNESILIKE/