Posted to uk.d-i-y
Scott M Scott M is offline

Default 22mm compression fittings: spanners required?

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

Other way is to spend some time at car boot ales or autojumbles etc and
get some old BSF/Whitworth spanners. They're not much in demand so don't
fetch much. A fixed correct sized spanner is always better than an
adjustable.

That is my plan. I've got a few largish imperial spanners that sometimes
come in handy for plumbing but I've never sat down and worked out
exactly what I should be looking for. It only occurs to me when I'm
stood in field and see a nice big box of old tools :-(

--
Scott