Posted to rec.woodworking
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default O/T: Houston, You have a Problem

mac davis wrote:
Since this is OT, could I get a volunteer "spotter" in Houston to do
a drive-by for me?

I do/did the web page for Arne's, a party supply place in Houston..
They got hit pretty hard with IKE and have been saying for months
that they'll be open "very soon"..
Really appreciate a drive-by if anyone's in the area..

ARNE'S Wholesale & Warehouse Store is located off Interstate 10 and
Studemont. Go 2 blocks south of I-10 to Hicks Street and make a left.
Look for the large ARNE'S sign on your left hand side.

As usual, any help appreciated...

Their answering machine says their "temporary" office hours are 8:30 to
4:30. There's some ambiguity here, I can't tell if the hours are temporary
or the office is.

I'd be glad to check it out for you, but it must be fifteen years since I've
been in that part of town - the area is populated principally light
manufacturing and small industrial concerns. You can do a Google Street View
to see the neighborhood.

Nice "boogie 'til you drop" web site, though.