Silvan

Default Table Saw - Bosch vs. Ryobi vs. Delta vs. HF

Steve James wrote:

Can the Ryobi pass the nickel balanced on edge test? My Bosch can pass
it - even when starting up.

Wow. I need to put a new saw in the queue somewhere. Mine makes a nickel
on the table two houses down from mine fall over when it starts up, and my
cat loses one of her lives.

If I don't have the piece clamped to something, I have to start the motor,
then line it up. I can't hold anything through the big jerk.

I have a Ryobi in the back of my mind, but what is this Bosch y'all are
debating about?

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/