BigWallop

Default 3 way diverter question

"Wdyw" wrote in message
Right, the valve seems to be operating correctly ..onto the next part

.....how
the heck do I program the CH and HW to come on at different times?

Try as I might I can only get the programmer to set both to come on/off at

set
times (Pottertton NP2001 programmer) and thus unless I turn HW to off the

tank
sesnsor tells the boiler to shut down when it reahes its set temperature

even
though the CH temp has not been reached. I'm sure thereis way to program

CH and
HW separately but its defeating meat the moement (I hate inheriting things
where the previous owners don't leave the instructions!). Oh, openingthe
progammer there are two dip switches ...one says program, the other

security. I
assume security stops you changing settings- any ideas what the other one

is
for?

John

How old is the programmer ? The only ones I can find a

Potterton Myson

EP2000
Electronic Programmer 24 hour 2 on/off
£ 46.00

EP2002
Electronic Programmer (Weekday/Weekend) 2 on/off
£ 46.00

EP3002
Electronic Programmer 2 on/off 7 day
£ 46.00

EP4000
Electronic Timeswitch 24 2 on/off
£ 46.00

EP4002
Electronic Timeswitch 3 on/off 5/2 day
£ 46.00

EP5002
Electronic Timeswitch 7 day 3 on/off
£ 46.00

EP6002
Electronic Programmer 7 day independent channels
£ 46.00

MINI MINDER E
Electronic Programmer 24 hour 2 on/off
£ 41.00