Posted to alt.home.repair
BetaB4 BetaB4 is offline

Default Occupancy sensor switch with CFL bulb light fixture

HeyBub wrote:

Considerably less trouble is a gizmo that screws into the existing
socket with a motion detector built in. I've got one in the laundry
pantry. Works swell. I open the doors, the light comes on.

I have to remember to close the doors, else someone putzing around in
the adjacent breakfast room will trigger the light.

Amazing. I just saw one of those at Home Depot and it plainly and
specifically says that it works with CFL bulbs.

I should have done that from the get-go.