Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair,alt.sports.baseball.sd-padres
RickH RickH is offline

Default OT Metric System

On Apr 28, 8:32*pm, Eeyore
wrote:
RickH wrote:
Eeyore wrote:
"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote:

And used by 96% of the world's population.

Shhhh, dont let Obama know that, or we'll have to retool all our
factories. *He's got this fixation with making us more like Europe and
all.

You probably use metric already more than you realise.

Graham

The water pipe and electrical conduit in my house is 1 inch, 1/2 inch,
3/4 inch. I think any transition will still require stores to stock
fittings in both metric and inch for generations to come.