Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair,alt.sports.baseball.sd-padres

Default OT Metric System

"Terry" wrote in message
American's are so stupid that they reject a much easier way of doing
things.

and you waste your time thinking about what measurement system a bunch of
fat, lazy, burger eating, bible thumping, hypocritical, cowardly morons use?

Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair,alt.sports.baseball.sd-padres
Han Han is offline

"Lynn" wrote in
:

"Terry" wrote in message
American's are so stupid that they reject a much easier way of doing
things.

and you waste your time thinking about what measurement system a bunch
of fat, lazy, burger eating, bible thumping, hypocritical, cowardly
morons use?

Hou je mond dicht, of was hem/haar eerst uit met groene zeep.

--
Best regards
Han
Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair,alt.sports.baseball.sd-padres

Han wrote:

"Lynn" wrote
"Terry" wrote in message

American's are so stupid that they reject a much easier way of doing
things.

and you waste your time thinking about what measurement system a bunch
of fat, lazy, burger eating, bible thumping, hypocritical, cowardly
morons use?

Hou je mond dicht, of was hem/haar eerst uit met groene zeep.

Is that Dutch or Double Dutch ?

Graham

Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair,alt.sports.baseball.sd-padres
Han Han is offline

Eeyore wrote in
:

Han wrote:

"Lynn" wrote
"Terry" wrote in message

American's are so stupid that they reject a much easier way of
doing things.

and you waste your time thinking about what measurement system a
bunch of fat, lazy, burger eating, bible thumping, hypocritical,
cowardly morons use?

Hou je mond dicht, of was hem/haar eerst uit met groene zeep.

Is that Dutch or Double Dutch ?

Graham

"Shut up (your mouth), or first wash it out with green (lye) soap"
I'm Dutch by birth, but this outcry was out of line, even though the
sentiment may be OK.

--
Best regards
Han
Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair,alt.sports.baseball.sd-padres

Han wrote:
Eeyore wrote in
:

Han wrote:

"Lynn" wrote
"Terry" wrote in message

American's are so stupid that they reject a much easier way of
doing things.
and you waste your time thinking about what measurement system a
bunch of fat, lazy, burger eating, bible thumping, hypocritical,
cowardly morons use?
Hou je mond dicht, of was hem/haar eerst uit met groene zeep.

Is that Dutch or Double Dutch ?

Graham

"Shut up (your mouth), or first wash it out with green (lye) soap"
I'm Dutch by birth, but this outcry was out of line, even though the
sentiment may be OK.

I have a friend from Rotterdam who's name is Hans.
The Dutch are pretty cool folks in my opinion.

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair,alt.sports.baseball.sd-padres

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message
Han wrote:
Eeyore wrote in
:

Han wrote:

"Lynn" wrote
"Terry" wrote in message

American's are so stupid that they reject a much easier way of
doing things.
and you waste your time thinking about what measurement system a
bunch of fat, lazy, burger eating, bible thumping, hypocritical,
cowardly morons use?
Hou je mond dicht, of was hem/haar eerst uit met groene zeep.
Is that Dutch or Double Dutch ?

Graham

"Shut up (your mouth), or first wash it out with green (lye) soap"
I'm Dutch by birth, but this outcry was out of line, even though the
sentiment may be OK.

I have a friend from Rotterdam who's name is Hans.
The Dutch are pretty cool folks in my opinion.

TDD

I guess that any country that isn't a bunch of overmedicated, debt ridden,
dysfunctional wannabes are pretty cool folks in my opinion.

Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair,alt.sports.baseball.sd-padres

"Han" wrote in message
Eeyore wrote in
:

Han wrote:

"Lynn" wrote
"Terry" wrote in message

American's are so stupid that they reject a much easier way of
doing things.

and you waste your time thinking about what measurement system a
bunch of fat, lazy, burger eating, bible thumping, hypocritical,
cowardly morons use?

Hou je mond dicht, of was hem/haar eerst uit met groene zeep.

Is that Dutch or Double Dutch ?

Graham

"Shut up (your mouth), or first wash it out with green (lye) soap"
I'm Dutch by birth, but this outcry was out of line, even though the
sentiment may be OK.

You want me to shut my mouth?

I guess AmeriKKKans can't handle the truth.

Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair,alt.sports.baseball.sd-padres

Lynn wrote:
"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message
Han wrote:
Eeyore wrote in
:
Han wrote:

"Lynn" wrote
"Terry" wrote in message

American's are so stupid that they reject a much easier way of
doing things.
and you waste your time thinking about what measurement system a
bunch of fat, lazy, burger eating, bible thumping, hypocritical,
cowardly morons use?
Hou je mond dicht, of was hem/haar eerst uit met groene zeep.
Is that Dutch or Double Dutch ?

Graham
"Shut up (your mouth), or first wash it out with green (lye) soap"
I'm Dutch by birth, but this outcry was out of line, even though the
sentiment may be OK.

I have a friend from Rotterdam who's name is Hans.
The Dutch are pretty cool folks in my opinion.

TDD

I guess that any country that isn't a bunch of overmedicated, debt ridden,
dysfunctional wannabes are pretty cool folks in my opinion.

I have found in my travels both physically and via
The Internet that most people are basically the same.
They have the same wants and needs. Most people are
good but sometimes extreme hardship can either change
them for the worst or make them shine. I learned a
long time ago not to prejudge a people via second hand
information or anyone's propaganda. It is said of my
fellow Southerners that we hate groups but love individuals,
in some ways that is true of all people. Be careful with
your characterizations, they can return to leave teeth marks
on your backside.

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair,alt.sports.baseball.sd-padres

And I'm seriously proud to be born a fat, lazy, burger
eating, bible thumping, hypocritical, cowardly morons.
Paraphrasing Bruce Springsteen. Moron in the USA!

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Lynn" wrote in message

and you waste your time thinking about what measurement
system a bunch of
fat, lazy, burger eating, bible thumping, hypocritical,
cowardly morons use?

Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair,alt.sports.baseball.sd-padres

Lynn wrote:

"Shut up (your mouth), or first wash it out with green (lye) soap"
I'm Dutch by birth, but this outcry was out of line, even though the
sentiment may be OK.

You want me to shut my mouth?

I guess AmeriKKKans can't handle the truth.

Said the brave soul posting through an anonymizer.

Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair,alt.sports.baseball.sd-padres

In article ,

On 2009-04-26, Lynn wrote:
and you waste your time thinking about what measurement system a bunch of
fat, lazy, burger eating, bible thumping, hypocritical, cowardly morons
use?

Reminds me of my favorite T-Shirt, which was issued years ago in response
to a similar comment that came from the Japanese. It has picture of an
atomic bomb going off and the caption: "Built by lazy, illiterate Americans.
Tested in Japan."

The metric system sucks ass. We don't want it, and furthermore we don't
give a rat's ass what bunch of effete Eurotrash may have to say about it.

No wonder the rest of the world hates us, with ignorant, arrogant
assholes like you purporting to speak for us.
Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair,alt.sports.baseball.sd-padres

Smitty Two wrote:

Reminds me of my favorite T-Shirt, which was issued years ago in
response to a similar comment that came from the Japanese. It has
picture of an atomic bomb going off and the caption: "Built by lazy,
illiterate Americans. Tested in Japan."

The metric system sucks ass. We don't want it, and furthermore we
don't give a rat's ass what bunch of effete Eurotrash may have to
say about it.

No wonder the rest of the world hates us, with ignorant, arrogant
assholes like you purporting to speak for us.

And we care what the rest of the world thinks exactly why?

Now there ARE some whose sense of self-worth is entirely dependent on the
approbation of strangers (i.e., all celebrities, most liberals, etc.).

Pity, really.

On the other side, there are those I do admire (although they could care
less).

RING-RING

"Hello"
"Dr Feynmann?"
"Yes"
"Dr Richard P. Feynmann?"
"(sigh) Yes"
"Dr Feynmann, my name is Joe Blow. I am the ambassador to the Court of King
Gustav V of Norway. It is my distinct pleasure to tell you that you have
been awarded the 1986 Nobel Prize in Physics!"
"Do you have any idea what the hell time it is in California?"
"....uh, no..."
"It is three o'clock in the goddamn morning! Call back after nine!"

CLICK

Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair,alt.sports.baseball.sd-padres

On 2009-04-27, Smitty Two wrote:

No wonder the rest of the world hates us, with ignorant, arrogant
assholes like you purporting to speak for us.

What "the rest of the world" thinks is of no consequence. *

What is your rationale for that thought?
Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair,alt.sports.baseball.sd-padres

In article ,
Roger Blake wrote:
The metric system sucks ass. We don't want it, and furthermore we don't
give a rat's ass what bunch of effete Eurotrash may have to say about it.

You must have your head well buried if you think you can ignore 'the
metric system'. Whether you want it or not it's here.

--
*The average person falls asleep in seven minutes *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"Smitty Two" wrote in message
news
In article ,

On 2009-04-26, Lynn wrote:
and you waste your time thinking about what measurement system a bunch
of
fat, lazy, burger eating, bible thumping, hypocritical, cowardly morons
use?

Reminds me of my favorite T-Shirt, which was issued years ago in response
to a similar comment that came from the Japanese. It has picture of an
atomic bomb going off and the caption: "Built by lazy, illiterate
Americans.
Tested in Japan."

The metric system sucks ass. We don't want it, and furthermore we don't
give a rat's ass what bunch of effete Eurotrash may have to say about it.

No wonder the rest of the world hates us, with ignorant, arrogant
assholes like you purporting to speak for us.

The rest of the world has just as high a proportion of such. We just have
the liberty and the affluence to show our ass more openly and loudly. And
we have our share of cross posters as well.

Leonard

Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair,alt.sports.baseball.sd-padres

On Apr 27, 12:40*pm, Roger Blake wrote:

The metric system sucks ass. We don't want it, and furthermore we don't
give a rat's ass what bunch of effete Eurotrash may have to say about it.

For some values of "we". I, on the other hand, wish we would convert
metric for the same reasons that many other posters have cited.

And, on a more frivolous note:
What woman wouldn't prefer to suddenly weigh what looks like half
what she did previously?

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair,alt.sports.baseball.sd-padres

On Apr 28, 7:34*am, Cindy Hamilton
wrote:
On Apr 27, 12:40*pm, Roger Blake wrote:

The metric system sucks ass. We don't want it, and furthermore we don't
give a rat's ass what bunch of effete Eurotrash may have to say about it.

Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair,alt.sports.baseball.sd-padres

Roger Blake wrote:

The metric system sucks ass.

It's far more rational.

We don't want it, and furthermore we don't
give a rat's ass what bunch of effete Eurotrash may have to say about it.

Seeing as the entire WORLD uses it aside from the USA, Liberia and Myanmar (
formerly Burma ), you're in good company there, we don't give a rat's ass about
you either.

Graham

Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair,alt.sports.baseball.sd-padres

HeyBub wrote:

Smitty Two wrote:

No wonder the rest of the world hates us, with ignorant, arrogant
assholes like you purporting to speak for us.

And we care what the rest of the world thinks exactly why?

Point made twice over.

Graham

Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair,alt.sports.baseball.sd-padres

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote:

Roger Blake wrote:
The metric system sucks ass. We don't want it, and furthermore we don't
give a rat's ass what bunch of effete Eurotrash may have to say about it.

You must have your head well buried if you think you can ignore 'the
metric system'. Whether you want it or not it's here.

And used by 96% of the world's population.

Graham

Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair,alt.sports.baseball.sd-padres

harry k wrote:

Cindy Hamilton wrote:
On Apr 27, 12:40 pm, Roger Blake wrote:

The metric system sucks ass. We don't want it, and furthermore we don't
give a rat's ass what bunch of effete Eurotrash may have to say about it.

For some values of "we". I, on the other hand, wish we would convert
to metric for the same reasons that many other posters have cited.

And, on a more frivolous note:
What woman wouldn't prefer to suddenly weigh what looks like half
what she did previously?

Brings up a question. Do the British still measure weight in
'stones'?

Not really except traditionally by older people. kg mostly.

Graham

Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair,alt.sports.baseball.sd-padres

Eeyore wrote:
"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote:

Roger Blake wrote:
The metric system sucks ass. We don't want it, and furthermore we
don't give a rat's ass what bunch of effete Eurotrash may have to
say about it.

You must have your head well buried if you think you can ignore 'the
metric system'. Whether you want it or not it's here.

And used by 96% of the world's population.

We don't ignore it. We're ****ed that pop comes in liters as a way of
fooling us into thinking it's a quart, so we don't mind paying more per
bottle. It would be only slightly less false if they called it a "metric
quart."

And 96% of the world's population gets by on less than $30,000 per person
per year.

Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair,alt.sports.baseball.sd-padres

Cindy Hamilton wrote:
On Apr 27, 12:40 pm, Roger Blake wrote:

The metric system sucks ass. We don't want it, and furthermore we
don't give a rat's ass what bunch of effete Eurotrash may have to
say about it.

For some values of "we". I, on the other hand, wish we would convert
metric for the same reasons that many other posters have cited.

And, on a more frivolous note:
What woman wouldn't prefer to suddenly weigh what looks like half
what she did previously?

Cindy Hamilton

Or see her bra size go from 34 to 75!

Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair,alt.sports.baseball.sd-padres

On Apr 28, 10:35*am, Eeyore
wrote:
"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote:

And used by 96% of the world's population.

Graham

Shhhh, dont let Obama know that, or we'll have to retool all our
factories. He's got this fixation with making us more like Europe and
all.

Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair,alt.sports.baseball.sd-padres

On Apr 28, 12:46*pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
Eeyore wrote:
"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote:

* *Roger Blake wrote:
The metric system sucks ass. We don't want it, and furthermore we
don't give a rat's ass what bunch of effete Eurotrash may have to
say about it.

You must have your head well buried if you think you can ignore 'the
metric system'. Whether you want it or not it's here.

And used by 96% of the world's population.

We don't ignore it. We're ****ed that pop comes in liters as a way of
fooling us into thinking it's a quart, so we don't mind paying more per
bottle. It would be only slightly less false if they called it a "metric
quart."

snip

You do realize that a liter contains more than a quart?

Harry K

Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair,alt.sports.baseball.sd-padres

Eeyore wrote:
"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote:
Roger Blake wrote:
The metric system sucks ass. We don't want it, and furthermore we
don't give a rat's ass what bunch of effete Eurotrash may have to
say about it.
You must have your head well buried if you think you can ignore 'the
metric system'. Whether you want it or not it's here.
And used by 96% of the world's population.

We don't ignore it. We're ****ed that pop comes in liters as a way of
fooling us into thinking it's a quart, so we don't mind paying more per
bottle. It would be only slightly less false if they called it a "metric
quart."

snip

You do realize that a liter contains more than a quart?

Harry K

I'll bet he does but if you remember when metric was phased in by
bottlers they trumpeted that you got more but if you compared the
price/unit volume went up. It really didn't matter because most folks
believe what marketing tells them.
Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair,alt.sports.baseball.sd-padres

In article
,
RickH wrote:
On Apr 28, 10:35 am, Eeyore
wrote:
"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote:

And used by 96% of the world's population.

Graham

Shhhh, dont let Obama know that, or we'll have to retool all our
factories.

You could start by trimming properly. I didn't 'wrote' that.

He's got this fixation with making us more like Europe and
all.

Are you saying your factories don't already use metric components?

--
*Procrastinate now

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair,alt.sports.baseball.sd-padres

RickH wrote:

On Apr 28, 10:35 am, Eeyore
wrote:
"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote:

And used by 96% of the world's population.

Graham

Shhhh, dont let Obama know that, or we'll have to retool all our
factories. He's got this fixation with making us more like Europe and
all.

1/2, 1/4, 1/16, 1/32 of an AMP? VOLT?

Not in electronics. We use the metric system all day every day.

By not using the metric system we hasten our decline in the 21st
century.

Well, at least we have Liberia and Myanmar to keep us company.

JAM
Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair,alt.sports.baseball.sd-padres

HeyBub wrote:

Eeyore wrote:
"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote:
Roger Blake wrote:

The metric system sucks ass. We don't want it, and furthermore we
don't give a rat's ass what bunch of effete Eurotrash may have to
say about it.

You must have your head well buried if you think you can ignore 'the
metric system'. Whether you want it or not it's here.

And used by 96% of the world's population.

We don't ignore it. We're ****ed that pop comes in liters as a way of
fooling us into thinking it's a quart, so we don't mind paying more per
bottle. It would be only slightly less false if they called it a "metric
quart."

Trust me, you get used to it faster than you might think. And I can still buy
a pint ( 568 ml over here - yours is smaller ) in a pub, or drive a mile down
a road ( special exemptions for tradition ). I wouldn't calculate in pints or
miles though.

We also finally got rid of BTUs too Thank God, so heating systems are now
rated in kW, so it's easy to compare electric with hot water based.

And 96% of the world's population gets by on less than $30,000 per person
per year.

Don't think the USA has the highest per capita income. Those are found in
Europe mostly and some Far East countries. In fact the CIA Factbook rates the
USA as #8.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...PP)_per_capita

Graham

Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair

"RickH" wrote in message

Shhhh, dont let Obama know that, or we'll have to retool all our
factories. He's got this fixation with making us more like Europe and
all.

Our products would be more welcomed overseas if they were metric. Yes, I
know of sales lost becuase some items could not be made in metric
dimensions.

Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair,alt.sports.baseball.sd-padres

RickH wrote:

Eeyore wrote:
"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote:

And used by 96% of the world's population.

Shhhh, dont let Obama know that, or we'll have to retool all our
factories. He's got this fixation with making us more like Europe and
all.

You probably use metric already more than you realise.

Graham

Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair,alt.sports.baseball.sd-padres

harry k wrote:

We don't ignore it. We're ****ed that pop comes in liters as a way of
fooling us into thinking it's a quart, so we don't mind paying more
per bottle. It would be only slightly less false if they called it a
"metric quart."

snip

You do realize that a liter contains more than a quart?

Harry K

See what I mean! They're doing all this **** just to CONFUSE us, so they can
rip us off. Eventually.

Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair,alt.sports.baseball.sd-padres

Eeyore wrote:

RickH wrote:

Eeyore wrote:
"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote:

And used by 96% of the world's population.

Shhhh, dont let Obama know that, or we'll have to retool all our
factories. He's got this fixation with making us more like Europe and
all.

You probably use metric already more than you realise.

Graham

Yep, my "American made truck" is all metric. Except for the lug nuts!

JAM
Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair,alt.sports.baseball.sd-padres

On Apr 28, 8:32*pm, Eeyore
wrote:
RickH wrote:
Eeyore wrote:
"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote:

And used by 96% of the world's population.

Shhhh, dont let Obama know that, or we'll have to retool all our
factories. *He's got this fixation with making us more like Europe and
all.

You probably use metric already more than you realise.

Graham

The water pipe and electrical conduit in my house is 1 inch, 1/2 inch,
3/4 inch. I think any transition will still require stores to stock
fittings in both metric and inch for generations to come.

Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair,alt.sports.baseball.sd-padres

RickH wrote:
On Apr 28, 8:32 pm, Eeyore
wrote:
RickH wrote:
Eeyore wrote:
"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote:

And used by 96% of the world's population.

Shhhh, dont let Obama know that, or we'll have to retool all our
factories. He's got this fixation with making us more like Europe
and all.

You probably use metric already more than you realise.

Graham

The water pipe and electrical conduit in my house is 1 inch, 1/2 inch,
3/4 inch. I think any transition will still require stores to stock
fittings in both metric and inch for generations to come.

Regarding the water aspect, that's been the case here in the UK for
decades - and will continue to be!

Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair,alt.sports.baseball.sd-padres

Frank Galikanokus wrote:

Eeyore wrote:
RickH wrote:
Eeyore wrote:
"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote:

And used by 96% of the world's population.

Shhhh, dont let Obama know that, or we'll have to retool all our
factories. He's got this fixation with making us more like Europe and
all.

You probably use metric already more than you realise.

Graham

Yep, my "American made truck" is all metric. Except for the lug nuts!

Funnily enough, I actually prefer some US threads to metric ones which are too
fine IMHO for routine applications like screwing lids on. 4-40 and 6-32 UNC ?
come to mind. Plus M3 is a bit small for that on larger equipment and M4 is
too big. There is an M3.5 but try finding them !

Graham

Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair,alt.sports.baseball.sd-padres

RickH wrote:

Eeyore wrote:
RickH wrote:
Eeyore wrote:
"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote:

And used by 96% of the world's population.

Shhhh, dont let Obama know that, or we'll have to retool all our
factories. He's got this fixation with making us more like Europe and
all.

You probably use metric already more than you realise.

The water pipe and electrical conduit in my house is 1 inch, 1/2 inch,
3/4 inch. I think any transition will still require stores to stock
fittings in both metric and inch for generations to come.

It was like that here too. Now we have 25, 19 and 12 mm. They seem to be
compatible.

Graham

Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair,alt.sports.baseball.sd-padres

Eeyore wrote:

HeyBub wrote:

Eeyore wrote:
"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote:
Roger Blake wrote:

[...]

Per capita is pretty meaningless with a small population. A few hundred
uber-rich can skew the numbers, even if most of the population is living
in mud huts.

--
aem sends...
Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair,alt.sports.baseball.sd-padres

aemeijers wrote:

Eeyore wrote:
HeyBub wrote:
Eeyore wrote:
"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote:
Roger Blake wrote:

[...]

Singapore and Norway - population ~ 5 million. Hardly small.
Even Qatar has 1.5 million.

Graham

Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair,alt.sports.baseball.sd-padres

On Apr 29, 12:43*pm, RickH wrote:
On Apr 28, 8:32*pm, Eeyore
wrote:

RickH wrote:
Eeyore wrote:
"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote:

And used by 96% of the world's population.

Shhhh, dont let Obama know that, or we'll have to retool all our
factories. *He's got this fixation with making us more like Europe and
all.

You probably use metric already more than you realise.

Graham

The water pipe and electrical conduit in my house is 1 inch, 1/2 inch,
3/4 inch. *I think any transition will still require stores to stock
fittings in both metric and inch for generations to come.

And the longer the conversion is put off, the more problems such as
that there will be. We should have done it back when it was tried. It
was the troglodytes that short stopped it.

Harry K

OT Metric System Terry Home Repair 177 April 30th 09 08:09 PM
Metric tap set El Cazador Metalworking 4 August 9th 07 06:41 AM
Looking for good combination square with Metric system support [email protected] Woodworking 7 August 17th 06 04:18 AM
Looking for good combination square with Metric system support [email protected] Woodworking 0 August 13th 06 02:59 PM
Damn Metric System david lang UK diy 6 August 29th 05 10:23 PM