Posted to uk.d-i-y
Scott M Scott M is offline

Default 22mm compression fittings: spanners required?

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

Trouble is Stilsons usually mark the fitting which annoys me - they have
jaws for dripping round things so have to cut in. A good quality
adjustable is better.

Annoys me too! I've got some Screwfix vouchers that I might put towards
a decent set now you've given me the idea. I did have a friend recommend
me to get some Bahco ones but I'd already sort of ended up with Stilsons
as my default plumbing tool as they were the best thing I had. The
adjustable spanners I've had before have been utter pants and the comedy
bicycle-spanner style compression nut spanner is a nonsense.

--
Scott