Posted to alt.home.repair
Luckyme Luckyme is offline

Default Repair sunken asphalt ramp

"LouB" wrote in message
Luckyme wrote:
I have a small ramp built of asphalt about 5 feet wide and 4 feet in
length for my lawn tractor. Over the year, it has sunken about 3-4
inches similar to the problem with asphalt driveway at the juction of the
garage entrance. I would like to rebuild it up with asphalt such as
Bomix. My question is - do I need to put some type of adhesive on the
old surface before laying the new asphalt, or is Bomix potholes repair
asphalt the material to use? Would concrete mix on top of the old ram a
better idea to repair this ?

Thank you for all your advice.

Concrete sounds like a bad idea since it is rigid.

Lou

I have a feeling you are right. But I just don't know if the new asphalt
will bond to the old asphalt surface.

Any advice, anyone ?