Posted to rec.woodworking
mac davis[_5_] mac davis[_5_] is offline

Default O/T: Houston, You have a Problem

On Tue, 28 Apr 2009 19:35:34 GMT, "Lew Hodgett" wrote:

Based on the weather reports coming in, a dinghy salesman could make a
fortune in Houston today.

Hope you guys are able to stay dry.

Lew

Since this is OT, could I get a volunteer "spotter" in Houston to do a drive-by
for me?

I do/did the web page for Arne's, a party supply place in Houston..
They got hit pretty hard with IKE and have been saying for months that they'll
be open "very soon"..
Really appreciate a drive-by if anyone's in the area..

ARNE’S Wholesale & Warehouse Store is located off Interstate 10 and Studemont.
Go 2 blocks south of I-10 to Hicks Street and make a left. Look for the large
ARNE'S sign on your left hand side.

As usual, any help appreciated...

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing