Posted to alt.home.repair
benick[_2_] benick[_2_] is offline

Default animal noises between floors

wrote in message
On Tue, 28 Apr 2009 13:42:46 -0700 (PDT), lora
wrote:

Hello all,

We live in a 2-story house in Georgia built on slab and near a wooded
area.

Recently, we called in a pest control company to seal the gaps we had
in fascia/gutters near the roof and in the attic as we heard
scratching noises from squirrels/rats.

Now, they did seal the gutter/fascia gasp and the attic, but still
there are noises coming from above the ceiling of the first floor.

I don't think we have crawlspace in our home. Where could the rodents
be coming from to get in above the 1st floor?

How do we inform the pest company to get rid of them? Already paid
them for sealing work/exclusion work. We do have a 2-year warranty.

Thank you!!

It's probably an elephant. Those damn Republicans are spying on you.
Probably because you voted for a Democrat in the last election.

Nah...More likely a democRAT..Always looking for new ways to tax you or
catch a free ride...