Posted to rec.woodworking
Tom Veatch[_2_] Tom Veatch[_2_] is offline

Default O/T: Houston, You have a Problem

On Tue, 28 Apr 2009 15:11:29 -0500, dpb wrote:

Lew Hodgett wrote:
Based on the weather reports coming in, a dinghy salesman could make a
fortune in Houston today.

Good luck; I think they're all still tied up in the Wichita area after
yesterday/day before...

A thriving market for them around here. Most of the wheat/milo/bean
fields around me look more like rice paddies. But due to ditching
improvements prior to paving the road past my place, scheduled for
next year, my access didn't get washed out - for the first time in
years.

Tom Veatch
Wichita, KS
USA