Posted to sci.electronics.misc,sci.electronics.repair,alt.tv.tech.hdtv
Bob Larter Bob Larter is offline

Default Pioneer plasma turns off

jango2 wrote:
If I were you I would throw a bowling ball through it and forget about T.V.
all together. In 2000, I had a bad day at work. So I got home and saw the
T.V. was tuned to MTV. So I went upstairs, got a bowling ball, and threw it
through the screen and broke it. Then I took the bowling ball and threw it
at the cabinet, and broke that and finished off the circuit board with it. I
threw the T.V. pieces in the trash.

Severe lead poisoning can include any of these symptoms

•intermittent, severe abdominal cramps
•vomiting
•alteration of brain structure
•nerve degeneration
•convulsions and seizures
•delirium
•coma
•death
You ought to switch to unleaded soon.

You left out "writing idiotic Usenet posts". ;^)