Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Leonard Caillouet Leonard Caillouet is offline

Default OT Metric System

"Smitty Two" wrote in message
news
In article ,

On 2009-04-26, Lynn wrote:
and you waste your time thinking about what measurement system a bunch
of
fat, lazy, burger eating, bible thumping, hypocritical, cowardly morons
use?

Reminds me of my favorite T-Shirt, which was issued years ago in response
to a similar comment that came from the Japanese. It has picture of an
atomic bomb going off and the caption: "Built by lazy, illiterate
Americans.
Tested in Japan."

The metric system sucks ass. We don't want it, and furthermore we don't
give a rat's ass what bunch of effete Eurotrash may have to say about it.

No wonder the rest of the world hates us, with ignorant, arrogant
assholes like you purporting to speak for us.

The rest of the world has just as high a proportion of such. We just have
the liberty and the affluence to show our ass more openly and loudly. And
we have our share of cross posters as well.

Leonard