Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Breeyon Breeyon is offline

Default Im trying to take appart my laptop to get access to my fan

Hi Im trying to clean my fan, by opening the machine and geting to it
I cant seem to get access to it
there must be a sna on this machine i dont know about its a HP
pavillion dv5250ca widescreen.
i can take apart the moniter parts of it, i thuohgt it would get me
access to some kinda other snap off but i didnt see one. theres a few
plats on the botom i got off, but after takin out every single screw i
could find i still could not get at the fan. ive had this machine for
a few years and i dont want to get compresed air and blow all the gunk
further into the machine. is there somehow i can get specs totake this
thing apart further? or does anyone else have a better idea? ive been
having heat problems and i want to clean it asap and anything else
that ght need it while im in there.

please someone help!!
hehe
Regards,