Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT -- Small Cars Are Dangerous Cars - Fuel economy zealots cankill you

Buerste wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
m...
snip
I miss my '73 Chevy stepvan with a Union City body. It gve me 20
MPG, no matter how much I hauled in it. It had non commercial tags, and
one trip had over 8,000 of cargo.

I bet that was a white-knuckle trip!

Only when the Georgia Highway Patrol chased me just south of Atlanta,
long enough to see I had non commercial tags. Then he slammed on the
brakes, slid into the median, and was pounding the dash with both fists.