Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default marxiste, modèle Groucho was Ammo prices for 7.62x39

Let the Record show that Gunner Asch on
or about Sun, 26 Apr 2009 14:24:16 -0700 did write/type or cause to
appear in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

For some reason, I think the worry is worse this cycle than in Clintons terms.

Wes

Of course it is. Clinton, while a schmuck, wasnt a Marxist.

Il est un marxiste, modèle Groucho.

ROFLMAO!! Es verdad!

I saw that in a report on the student uprisings in Paris, back in
1968. Apparently, so many Marxist variants were tagging walls, the
comédiens d'anarchiste got in the act. "Everybody wants to get into
the act" as the late Great Jimmy Durante used to say.

tschus
pyotr
-
pyotr filipivich