Posted to alt.home.repair
Han Han is offline

Default OT Metric System

harry k wrote in
:

On Apr 26, 8:28*pm, "Ed Pawlowski" wrote:
"HeyBub" wrote in message

Today, with every tick of the atomic clock at the National Bureau
of Standards, Microsoft Windows is booting up somewhere on the
planet (oft

en
for the fourth time today).

As long as we are making changes, let's go to the 24 hour clock. No
confusion about AM or PM when the clock strikes 1800 hours.

Btu, but, but...Think of chaos caused by people who rely on the
striking for their time. So I'm having my afternoon nap and wonder if
it is time to get up. Clock stikes 17 but I fall back asleep before I
can count that high.

Harry K

Official announcement are in 24 hr format, people talk about 3 hr
"afternoon's", not 15:00.

--
Best regards
Han