Posted to alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.design,uk.radio.amateur
[email protected] proteusiiv@gmail.com is offline

Default What is the purspose of pre-tinned wire?

On Apr 22, 1:04*am, Archimedes' Lever
wrote:
On Tue, 21 Apr 2009 19:26:10 -0500, krw wrote:
On Tue, 21 Apr 2009 15:13:16 -0700, Archimedes' Lever
wrote:

On Mon, 20 Apr 2009 21:43:31 -0500, krw wrote:

Yes, Roy. *We know you're off your meds, again.

*Not Roy, dumb**** krw. *

Yes, Roy. *We know you're off your meds.

You are so demented that you have forgotten how
to track the people that you attack. Typical troll retardation.

No, Roy. *I've not forgotten you.

* **** off, KeithTard.- Hide quoted text -

YOU ARE BOTH PSYCHOTIC

AT LEAST ROY SEEMS TO HAVE BEEN ON LEGALLY PRESCRIBED MEDS
YOU TWO ARE SO HOOKED ON CRACK COCAINUM AND ILLEGAL DRUGS YOU HAVE
LOST ALL SENSE OF REALITY I WILL DEEP PROBE BOTH YOUR ANUSES AND
RETURN YOU TO A COMFORTABLE IF NOT DECENT LEVEL OF REALITY

I AM PROTEUS