Wdyw

Default 3 way diverter question

Right, the valve seems to be operating correctly ..onto the next part ....how
the heck do I program the CH and HW to come on at different times?

Try as I might I can only get the programmer to set both to come on/off at set
times (Pottertton NP2001 programmer) and thus unless I turn HW to off the tank
sesnsor tells the boiler to shut down when it reahes its set temperature even
though the CH temp has not been reached. I'm sure thereis way to program CH and
HW separately but its defeating meat the moement (I hate inheriting things
where the previous owners don't leave the instructions!). Oh, openingthe
progammer there are two dip switches ...one says program, the other security. I
assume security stops you changing settings- any ideas what the other one is
for?

John