Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default OT Metric System

Han wrote:
"HeyBub" wrote in
:

snip

And, to some, a "non-native american [sic]" is an American who is not
an Indian.

That is nitpicking on the hyphen rules grin. But I should have
known better. Our rules say we need to ask our voluteers about their
race, gender & ethnicity. Just a royal PITA. But it's them rules.

Hmm. In the U.S., you CAN'T ask about race, gender, and ethnicity.

You are required, however, to keep detailed records on race, gender, and
ethnicity.

As an aside, how often do your volunteer coordinators get slapped up side
the head when they ask "Are you a female, or what?"