Posted to alt.home.repair
Harry K Harry K is offline

Default Topsy Turvy Tomato Planter...

On Apr 26, 7:20*pm, "benick" wrote:
"Walter R." wrote in message

I googled for "hanging tomato planter"

http://www.curbly.com/DIY-Maven/post...an-upside-down...

Looks like a fun project

--

Walter
www.rationality.net

"benick" wrote in message
The upside down hanging Tomato planter....SWMBO wants one..But me being
VERY skeptical of things advertised on cable think it's crap...Has anyone
bought and used one or know somebody who has??? Does it work???? Any help
talking her out of it would be appreciated...LOL...

THANKYOU for the link Walter...I never really paid any attention to the
commercial cuz I thought it was BS and didn't even consider making
one...LOL...Being an old drywall taper I have PILES of 5 gallon buckets.....I
can make them for next to nothing....May even sell a few in the wife's
yardsale all painted up...LOL...Thankyou to everyone else who replied as
well.....- Hide quoted text -

I, also, made my own with 5 gallon bucket. Used it for three years,
never got but a couple tomatos off it but then I have never had much
luck growing tomatoes anyhow.

Harry K