Bay Area Dave

Default Can water-based poly be thinned for wiping?

Sir Joat (you didn't invite me to your Knighthood party), I see nothing
wrong with the OP asking a question here to see if it's worth his while
to invest in a product he's unfamiliar with. Many of us do that on the
Wreck, AAMOF. Let him ask; if you have no answer--let someone else give
it a try. Your posts have been substandard, even for you, as of late.
You haven't given any useful help on many of the threads I've looked at.
Whassamatter? Are you bored? If you are, step away from your
keyboard and go play in your shop. When you come back, try to think
positive thoughts like "how can I best answer someone's question with
some USEFUL (that's useFULL; not useLESS) info?" OR, how can I turn
over a new leaf and HELP someone instead of injecting totally useless
comments?

Give that a try and see if you don't feel better about yourself in no
time...

dave

T. wrote:

snip

And, you don't need to call
me Mr. Sir will do fine.

JOAT
Make my shorts. Eat my day.

Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT
Web Page Update 23 Oct 2003.
Some tunes I like.
http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofal...OMETUNESILIKE/