Posted to alt.home.repair
benick[_2_] benick[_2_] is offline

Default Topsy Turvy Tomato Planter...

"Colbyt" wrote in message
m...

"benick" wrote in message
. ..
The upside down hanging Tomato planter....SWMBO wants one..But me being
VERY skeptical of things advertised on cable think it's crap...Has anyone
bought and used one or know somebody who has??? Does it work???? Any help
talking her out of it would be appreciated...LOL...

They seem to work ( no personal experience) but making your own is far
cheaper.

The wife has discussed this in some detail with an experienced DIY person.
Ask and I will try to post some info this time tomorrow as she has gone to
bed for the night.

Sure , ask her...Saving 20-30 bucks is ALWAYS a good thing...Thanks....