Posted to alt.home.repair
aemeijers aemeijers is offline

Default OT Warning -- How many have propane tanks in the garage?

Steve Daniels wrote:
On Sun, 26 Apr 2009 07:00:12 GMT, against all advice, something
compelled aemeijers , to say:

If I
do it all in one shot (21" mulching push mower), my ass is very tired,
so I usually split it over 2 nights. And I have to take the allergy meds
and jump right into the shower afterward. I've considered a riding
mower, but I would still have to do a lot of it with the push mower, and
man a decent rider is expensive. Not to mention my shed would be awful
crowded...

You need an Ambitious Teenager.

Missed my shot at having any of those of my own, and they just grow up
and move away anyway. Doesn't appear to be any freelance ones around
here- everyone either does their own, or pays a lawn service.

--
aem sends...