T.

Default Can water-based poly be thinned for wiping?

Fri, Oct 24, 2003, 4:54pm (EDT+4) (Bay=A0Area=A0Dave)
says:
maybe he doesn't want to spring the big bucks for a can of water based
only to find out by experimentation that it can't be applied to his
liking when thinned and wiped. That stuff can be pretty pricey, Mr. T.

Who does want to spring for big bucks? I'm as broke as anyone
here, but I'd get some, if it was me. It can be thinned, it can be
wiped on. The question is, would it come out to his liking? If he
doesn't want to pop for a can, maybe someone has a bit they'll give him.
But, he'll never know, unless he tries it. And, you don't need to call
me Mr. Sir will do fine.

JOAT
Make my shorts. Eat my day.

Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT
Web Page Update 23 Oct 2003.
Some tunes I like.
http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofal...OMETUNESILIKE/