Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Ammo prices for 7.62x39

On Apr 16, 9:42*am, Ignoramus2981
wrote:
On 2009-04-16, Tim #__#@__.- wrote:

"Ignoramus2981" wrote in message
m...
On 2009-04-16, Joe wrote:

I'm betting most of it is hype from the gun dealer and investors themselves,
just like the recent real estate years. As such, there is going to be
disappointment gun investors soon as well.

If attempts at new gun laws miss their mark, which I suspect, a lot of
people investing now are going to loose money in even the short run. I know
people that have committed as much as 150k to the purchase of assault rifles
assuming they will soon be illegal. Many of them paying top dollar even at
today's prices. I'm betting prices will hold for the next 10 years or more
at best.

I think that I should sell one gun that I do not need.

I think that the timing is good for sellers.

I am making a considerable amount of profit selling at this time.

TMT