Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Looking For Web Site Archiving Software

On Sun, 26 Apr 2009 03:32:56 -0400, the infamous "Buerste"
scrawled the following:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 25 Apr 2009 20:52:23 -0400, the infamous "Buerste"
scrawled the following:

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
snip

You do realize that if you don't post for a few days that people think
you're trying to die again.

Yeah, and we're all wondering "What color _this_ time?"

No matter how hard you try, you cannot baptize a cat.

If we outlive Gunner we should agree to decorate him for the afterlife, He'd
like that! Especiallly with our taste in decor.

Hah! You expect him to voluntarily let loose the lithe and lively
living legend lesbien laminator on his corpse?

Well, you could ask.

No matter how hard you try, you cannot baptize a cat.