peter

Default Table Saw - Bosch vs. Ryobi vs. Delta vs. HF

On Thu, 23 Oct 2003 08:17:39 -0500, (Jedd Haas) wrote:

Then I came upon the pro-Ryobi comments in this group. Has anyone used
both the Bosch and the Ryobi, and is the Bosch "$200 better"

Yes.

I have not used the Ryobi table saw because all the Ryobi
products I have every used failed to do the job. Ryobi is on my
"do-not-buy list."

I have found the Bosch to be accurate. It has cut everything
I have given it to cut. When I cut oak, I have to slow down, but it
cuts it.

For comparison, I looked at the Delta TS220 ($220) - has anyone used this?

I thought about the Delta but the Bosch looked better. I have
no misgivings about my choice.

I have been making cabinets, mostly. It works very well. I
sometimes wish the table was bigger, but I'm willing to accept that
because of the extreme portability.

You will not regret the extra money for the Bosch.

Peter