Posted to alt.home.repair
Ulysses Ulysses is offline

Default OT Warning -- How many have propane tanks in the garage?

"h" wrote in message

"Ulysses" wrote in message

"benick" wrote in message
. ..

"Malcolm Hoar" wrote in message
In article , "benick"
wrote:

You're supposed to change the oil in lawnmowers?

Just kidding, sorta. If you figure that you use the mower for 20

minutes
once a week for half the year that's only about 8 or 9 hours a year. If
the
recommended oil change is every 50 hours then it only needs to be

changed
every 6 years or therabouts.

You must have a postage stamp sized property if you can mow the lawn in

less
than two hours. Those of us with sizable yards can go through 50 hours
pretty fast.

A typical tract house in South California usually has a lot of only 7000
sq/ft, and lately they are making them a lot smaller. My last house was on
3/4 acre and had a pretty big front lawn but it still only took 15-20
minutes to mow it. Right now I have 20 acres and no lawn but I do have to
mow weeds a few times a year. But that doesn't really count.