Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default OT - understanding you Yanks.

wrote:

(And I am physically stuffed at the moment, cant even make it to trade
school, so have been reduced to being a movie critic - and, lets face
it, both our countries need more movie critics(not)lol
Andrew VK3BFA.

Sure hope you feel better soon. I rousted some deck plate around to protect the floor as
we moved an old Cinci plunge grinder today and noticed I'm not 23 no more.

Movie won't be released to DVD until June 9th according to the lady at the rental place.
Considering the typically fast screen to dvd cycle that normally happens, the movie must
be grossing okay.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller